Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my skeptical (atheist) friends

Speaking of atheists (http://project05952381.blogspot.com/2010/05/being-geek-and-christian.html), two of my childhood friends -- atheists, hardcore skeptical, scientists in their own right with doctorates and such -- do have some valid points to their reasoning from a scientific point of view, which make me think and look for a religious/scientific answer their claims. It's the never ending quarrel (two against one) between friends, which we often avoid. Nonetheless I want to win the battle and prove them that there's a Godhead and make them worship God in whatever way (religion) they see fit.

Needless to say, most of my friends believe in God following different religious beliefs -- not only Christian.

In all this might be why I like reading Friedrich Nietzsche ("Gott ist tot"). His material always make me more interested in Christianity as well as forcing me to analyze my religious beliefs against my understanding of science.