Tuesday, July 27, 2010

writing, commuting, writing some more

As most people in NYC, I use public transport to go places -- especially when going to and back from work. During my commute, I enjoy my time of solitude to listen to music (rock) and either read or write.

old B51 bus, NYC

As of late, I've been writing lots of material on several topics (religion especially). As a matter of fact, lots of the material in this blog has been written during my commute using my assigned BlackBerry. Said the latter, I usually end up with 5 to 10 drafts at a time -- an average of two hours of work each. As a matter of fact, I wrote this entry last Friday while returning from the DMV and I still have several drafts in my phone that I'm working on. As I mentioned, I do enjoy my time alone as I examine my innermost beliefs.

* picture taken from Flickr
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3169/2616382183_dd2eb8cab8.jpg