Thursday, September 23, 2010

saving the mentally disabled

Can a person with a severe mentally disability accept God into his/her heart? I guess the disabled hasn't got the capacity to be a Christian since a person must think, learn, believe and accept God. I guess at this point the salvation of the disabled rests solely the faith of his/her parents. Then again I don't think God would punish a severe mentally disabled for his/her lack of comprehension of such an abstract concept as faith.

This could easily be the "hidden" reason that I've avoided to accept why I decided to become an ordained minister (http://project05952381.blogspot.com/2010/09/two-years-later-such-charlatan-that-i.html). I owe it to some very dear to me. In all, there are many souls to save or simply remind God to take.