Thursday, September 16, 2010

some sort of ministry: teaching from mistakes

Perhaps I'd continue convincing kids to avoid the same errors I've made like suicide, drinking to death and self-injury. This all happened in high school -- the period of my life that my mother kept telling would be the best and which we all want to return to. My mom was very wrong. It's surely a period of my life I wish I'd never lived.

I must first point out that high school and education in all is broken, obsolete and useless (Nietzsche). For the past two centuries, no one has done much to fix this mess.

Said all this, alcohol (teenage drinking) was the only way I knew to escape from killing or torturing myself -- as suicide was the escape from the pain. I've lived through that hell and I enjoy freaking out people with my stories.