Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Through out eons, it's become the socially correct thing to do, but how much do people really mean it? It might be a true feeling for many to wish friends to have a good Christmas day (Pagan celebration most likely, including gifts and such) and good fortune the following year (future).

I haven't wished either to many in the past several years since I really don't mean it. Maybe I just want to feel or become Godly righteous. Then again, I merely be an idiot, a hypocrite, a worthless sham.

At least, I know and feel good about myself for telling my oldest child that Christmas isn't about gifts, but rather about celebrating the coming of God incarnate in the body of Jesus. Well it was the same message I sent his girlfriend who might have felt awkward having me (from all people) preach.