Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gott ist NEIN tot! (revisited)

One of my favorite writer (philosopher actually) is Nietzsche. As much as his material was always anti-Christian and anti-church, his material makes me analyze my deepest Christian beliefs.

One can learn from his ideologies and/or statements. See example below.
"Gott ist tot!"
(http://culteducassette.blogspot.com/2010/05/gott-ist-nein-tot.html)

With this statement, he pointed out how Christianity was corrupted, broken, fake and hence dead. The blame's clearly on us, Christians and on Christ.

To me Nietzsche is somewhat of a teacher making me think all the time and pointing out errors in the Church -- its politics, lies, deception and other negative aspects that are the result of human greed, misunderstanding or simple stupidity.

In all, regardless how broken the Church is and how greedy humanity can be or become, GOD IS STILL AND EVER HAS BEEN ALIVE!