Wednesday, August 4, 2010

another day, another night

I guess I'm either lazy or depressed (diagnosed with manic depression, now referred to as bipolar disorder). I don't want to do anything -- other than listening to music, being alone and thinking -- not even watching movies.

This isn't normal (relative to a norm, as accepted by a society). There's something wrong with or in me (other than medical condition, of course), but what can I blame for it, this time around? There should be some honest answer for my own question, but I don't know what to say. Of course, I can always say that the medications I take make me drowsy all day, which would be partially true -- yet not the real truth.

For the time being, I'll continue listening to songs of love and pain from The Murder City Devils (http://www.themurdercitydevils.com/).