Wednesday, September 29, 2010

rants: spiritual guide

As much as I've tried to be a "spiritual guide" to someone, I haven't yet connected with anyone. It may all be a stupid dream or desire. I've even considered to have some sort of on-line ministry, but this is going nowhere regardless how much I pour my soul out. Then again, it's only been three weeks' time since I became ordained.

Needless to say, it was much easier when writing about wrestling (site no longer live) or computer systems. People would look for my information. Now in the case of saving souls, not many people look for my ideas (this blog). Perhaps I need to restructure my ideas (already in this blog) into a "real" website, but they might not necessarily translate properly in this other format.

Well by accepting my ordination, I became a "small time" minister. Now it's my responsibility to make the best of it. Perhaps it was a calling. Then again, it might have a foolish joke and now I must face the consequences -- its obligations as such.