Thursday, September 16, 2010

some sort of ministry: what now?

So now (http://project05952381.blogspot.com/2010/09/two-years-later-such-charlatan-that-i.html) I'm an ordained non-denominational (yet Christian) minister as per ULC, but a registered member in PC(USA). I guess now I should start some sort of ministry.

From a practical point of view, we're all ministers of faith and hence hold a ministry teaching our children about God. An ordained minister (pastor) is someone who's studied enough to teach others in a more profound manner.

In my case, I haven't studied enough. Regardless how much I constantly read, I know so little. Being a pastor remains a big commitment and responsibility to me at least. Nonetheless I'm seriously considering getting my identifications and other documentation from ULC to prove myself (more than to others) that I've been ordained.