Monday, October 25, 2010

my father's last betrayal

My father betrayed me several times -- accusing me of theft, allowing some woman he was sleeping with to steal my child support money, leaving to pay his debts several times, constantly lying to me and even having the audacity to kick us out his apartment after a fight when he had no where to go putting my son out in the street like a dog (horrible expression).

I gave him several "second" chances to correct his actions, but his last betrayal was just too much. No one offends my children in any way and gets away with it.

For the past six years, I haven't talked to my father and have no intention of doing so. As much as the Bible says that we should revere our parents, my father deserves none. As much as the Bible says that we should forgive our trespassers, I don't think I'll ever forgive my father.

Maybe all this makes me a bad son, but at least I am a good father to my children (http://project05952381.blogspot.com/2010/10/pledge-campaign.html). Well God will decide who's right and who's wrong, but at least my children are safe.