Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my statement of faith as of 2010/03/31 at 08:21

MY STATEMENT OF FAITH
as of 2010/03/31 at 08:21

I don't believe in a vengeful God who
1. would kill men, women and children;
2. would punish someone by hurting his/her children;
3. would forsake me.

I believe in God who
1. protects men, women and especially children;
2. punishes those who hurt children especially;
3. remembers me in the good and the bad;
4. helps me in those difficult times;
5. laughs at the silly jokes from a child, cries and worries when we do, feels our pains, heals our wounds, holds us when we fall or can't stand up anymore;
6. asks so little, but gives us so much;
7. has many human names and guides us all to his home through different paths (religions and common faiths);
8. will heal my son Gary and look after my other two boys.